Master of Business Administration with a specialization in Agribusiness
This specialization prepares students for the decision making and planning process in the agribusiness industry. It presents theoretical and practical concepts related to the production and consumption of goods. It also provides the strategies to achieve organizational goals according to the global economy standards.
- Planner in the agricultural industry
- Director in offices related to the handling of agricultural materials
- Lecturer on topics related to the management of agricultural companies
- Director of human resources in agricultural services and food trade
- Manager of agricultural production services
- Agricultural process planner for local and international marketable products
- Administrator of agricultural products companies.
Please refer to the Academic Catalog for specific admission requirements for this program.