Diploma in Massage Therapy
The Massage Therapy program is designed to prepare the student to appropriately evaluate and document the client's condition and information. Identify the different therapeutic massage treatments indicated according to the condition presented by the client and / or the special population to which they belong to offer quality and excellence services. In addition to improve general wellness through touch and professional handling of patients, applying manipulation techniques, such as compression, energy touch and friction. The student will manage different types of massage techniques such as aesthetic-spa, medical-spa, energy- holistic, sports, clinical chair massage, among others allied modalities in Massage Therapy.
- Bodywork Therapist
- Certified Massage Therapist (CMT)
- Clinical Massage Therapist
- Therapeutic Massage Technician
Licensed by: Florida Board of Massage Therapy
Non-Degree Program Requirements
- Applicants to AGMU non-degree programs must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent.
- If enrolling in a bilingual program, before enrolling in any course, applicants may be requested to take a language proficiency assessment. Please refer to AGMU Placement Protocol.