Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Management prepares students with skills that meets the business demands and fill administrative positions in government or private organizations. The manager is responsible for the management of the company and must be committed to effectively use the resources of the organization to achieve the company’s goals and mission.
- Administrative Service
General Admission Requirements
- The applicant must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants who have completed previous college level coursework must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent and an official transcript from the transferring institution (this means a document issued by the institution which includes an official seal, generally with a stamp stating “official transcript”).
- If the applicant is enrolling in a bilingual program, before enrolling in any course, the applicant may be required to take a language proficiency assessment. Please refer to the UAGM US Placement Protocol and the Transfer Credit Policy.
- Applicants that do not meet one or more of the above-mentioned requirements can apply for admission. They will be interviewed by the Campus Director or his designated representative). The Director or his authorized representative will determine if the applicant can be admitted. Additional requirements may apply to specific academic programs including but not limited.
Every applicant to the AGMU can demonstrate compliance with the admissions requirements related to prior academic experience and/or achievement by presenting the original of any of the following documents:.
- Evidence of previous credits, courses or studies documenting graduation from secondary school
- A General Education Diploma (GED) or other diploma or graduation document
- Certification prepared by a secondary institution, agency recognized by the US Department of Education, or appropriate government agency, board, etc. confirming completion of secondary school or equivalent
- Grade report prepared by a secondary institution, agency recognized by the US Department of Education, or appropriate government agency, board confirming completion of secondary school or equivalent
- Applicants should present one or more of the original documents to the authorized institutional officer. The officer shall examine the document(s) to corroborate, in his best judgment, that it is original and has no visible alterations. If the applicant cannot leave the original document for his admission record, the officer will make a copy and certify with his initials that it is a copy from the original.