Doctor of Business Administration with specialization in Management
The doctoral program in Management is designed to provide a theoretical basis applied to enhance managerial decision making. The program encourages theoretical and applied research on the fundamental aspects of business management. It is designed to prepare students for careers in performance management, teaching and research and consulting. It encourages research and publication of articles focused on solving organizational problems. The student has the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of international management models, allowing them an overview of management.
- Top Executive in public and private sector
General Admission Requirements
- The applicant must submit an official transcript, as defined above, providing evidence of an earned master’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.30.
- Present an Essay
- Present updated curriculum vitae or resume.
- If the applicant is enrolling in a bilingual program, before enrolling in any course, applicant may be required to take a language proficiency assessment. - Please refer to the AGMU Placement Protocol and the Transfer Credit Policy.
- Additional requirements may apply to specific academic programs.