Master of Science with specialization in Environmental Planning
This specialization prepares students to assume management responsibilities required by today’s environmental field. The academic experience of the School allow students to develop the competencies in the area of environmental management which will enable them to assume leadership positions in the public and private sectors. The main goal of the program is to prepare an educated and skilled professional who contributes to solving the environmental problems of the world to achieve a sustainable development.
- Natural Resources Planner
- Director of environmental control and pollution management
- Researcher of environmental problems
- Environmental mitigation resource planner
- Promoter of environmental laws and ecological principles
- Protective scientist of fauna and flora
- Developer of strategies for sustainable energy management, care and protection of water as a life resource.
Please refer to the Academic Catalog for specific admission requirements for this program.