Doctor of Education with specialization in Educational Leadership
The Doctoral program in Education with specialization in Educational Leadership aims to prepare a professional with the theoretical and practical knowledge that allows students to apply organizational processes and leadership theories that promote the development of strategies, mental habits and values for creative leadership and highly effective in an educational institution.
- Senior administrator in the education sector
General Admission Requirements
- The applicant must submit an official transcript, as defined above, providing evidence of an earned master’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.30.
- Present an Essay
- Present updated curriculum vitae or resume.
- If the applicant is enrolling in a bilingual program, before enrolling in any course, applicant may be required to take a language proficiency assessment. - Please refer to the AGMU Placement Protocol and the Transfer Credit Policy.
- Additional requirements may apply to specific academic programs.
The Admissions Committee reserves the right to require an applicant to complete certain undergraduate level courses as a requirement for conditional admission to a program.