Doctor of Business Administration with specialization in Information Systems Management
The doctoral program in Information Systems Management is designed to provide a theoretical basis used to improve the knowledge of management information systems. This specialization allows students to concentrate on the meaning of information systems in various management scenarios. The program encourages theoretical and applied research, which results in the improvement of services in computers and information systems company. The program is designed to prepare students for careers in performance management, teaching and research, involving the design, analysis, implementation and operation of computerized information systems associated with economic and organizational issues.
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Computer Systems Analyst
General Admission Requirements
- The applicant must submit an official transcript, as defined above, providing evidence of an earned master’s degree with a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.30.
- Present an Essay
- Present updated curriculum vitae or resume.
- If the applicant is enrolling in a bilingual program, before enrolling in any course, the applicant may be required to take a language proficiency assessment. - Please refer to the AGMU Placement Protocol and the Transfer Credit Policy.
- Additional requirements may apply to specific academic programs.
The Admissions Committee reserves the right to require an applicant to complete certain undergraduate level courses as a requirement for conditional admission to a program.