Bachelor of Business Administration in Digital Marketing
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Digital Marketing covers the latest trends in online marketing applied to the business world and to the digital transformation of companies. The student will be trained to be able to achieve company objectives by executing a digital marketing plan, in addition to obtaining information about the audience and the industry through market research, maximizing the use of search engines. The historical evolution of the digital world and its different components are studied, including the integration of the most influential social networks today. The student will be able to integrate digital marketing tools as part of the marketing strategies, seeking to learn how to create profitable strategies, from planning, execution, analysis, and optimization.
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
General Requirements for Admission:
The applicant must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or one of the equivalents as defined by the Department of Higher Education HEA Sec. 484(d) and detailed below:
- A GED Certificate.
- A certified or other official completion documentation demonstrating that the student has passed a state-authorized examination (such as the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) or a state-recognized equivalent of a high school diploma.
- A conferred associate degree.
- Successfully completed at least 60 semester or trimester credit hours or 72 quarter credit hours that does not result in the awarding of a degree, but that is acceptable for full credit toward an associate’s or bachelor’s degree, may provide the official transcripts from the transferring institution.
- Conditional acceptance is available for students applying while still in high school. Students must receive their high school diploma or equivalent prior to being admitted to AGMU. Students must provide evidence of a high school diploma or equivalent prior to receiving a diploma or degree from AGMU.
Applicants must provide evidence of previous credits, courses or studies documenting graduation from secondary school to an authorized University member. Only original documents will be considered as evidence. Original documents such as:
- A General Education Diploma (GED) or other diploma or graduation document.
- Certification prepared by a secondary institution or agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Applicants who have completed previous college-level coursework must provide an official transcript from the transferring institution (this means a document issued by the institution which includes an official seal, generally with a stamp stating “official transcript”).
- Applicants who have not completed 60 semester or 72 quarter hours at a recognized institution of higher education must provide evidence of a high school diploma or its equivalent as defined above.
If the applicant cannot leave the original document for his admission record, the admission’s officer will make a copy and certify with their initials that it is a copy from the original.
Additional requirements may apply to specific academic programs.