Associate of Science in Forensic Investigation
The Associate Degree in Forensic Investigation provides an introduction to forensic investigation from a theorical and practical perspective. Students will be prepared to apply techniques, methods, procedures, basic knowledge to perform necessary skills as a forensic investigator.
- Forensic Investigation Technician
- Forensic Laboratory Technician
- The applicant must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants who have completed previous college level coursework must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent and an official transcript from the transferring institution (this means a document issued by the institution which includes an official seal, generally with a stamp stating “official transcript”).
- If the applicant is enrolling in a bilingual program, before enrolling in any course, applicant may be required to take a language proficiency assessment. Please refer to the AGMU Placement Protocol and the Transfer Credit Policy.
- Send by e-mail a full color front and back copy of a valid identification (government issued ID) with a photo to evidence an address where the applicant resides. This ID can be:
- Driver’s License
- International students may submit a Citizenship card
- or certificate of citizenship (International Students)
Some academic programs may have other specific requirements. Refer to Specific Programs Requirements section in the catalog for more information.
- If a student is required to present a transcript, to validate the high school GPA for entrance in a specific program, it will be a conditional admission until submittal of an official transcript in a 30-days period from the beginning of the course (term).
- If students do not submit the required documentation the admission and enrollment will be canceled.
- If a student does not comply with the GPA for any of the programs, high school grade of interest or re-admission, he will be referred to the admission committee. Federal financial aid is not available to conditionally admitted students.