Master of Science in Nursing with specialization in Executive Nursing
In the Master of Science in Nursing with specialization in Executive Nursing, the graduate may
exercise leadership in his role as administrator, in diverse health scenarios, in a precise, effective and ethically responsible manner. The graduate will be an administrator capable of assimilating the transformations in the health industry to convert current and future challenges into opportunities by making appropriate decisions, both for the administration and the patient. It will promote the union of thought and action of the members of the nursing or multidisciplinary team that it leads, around the projects and processes necessary to respond to the vision and business opportunities.
- Chief Nursing Executive
- Director of Nursing
- Executive Directors
Undergraduate General Admission Requirements
- The applicant must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants who have completed previous college level coursework must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent and an official transcript from the transferring institution (this means a document issued by the institution which includes an official seal, generally with a stamp stating “official transcript”).
- If the applicant is enrolling in a bilingual program, before enrolling in any course, applicant may be required to take a language proficiency assessment. Please refer to the UAGM US Placement Protocol and the Transfer Credit Policy.
- Applicants that do not meet one or more of the above-mentioned requirements can apply for admission. They will be interviewed by the Campus Director or his designated representative). The Director or his authorized representative will determine if the applicant can be admitted. Additional requirements may apply to specific academic programs including but not limited.
- Every applicant to the AGMU can demonstrate compliance with the admissions requirements related to prior academic experience and/or achievement by presenting the original of any of the following documents:
- Evidence of previous credits, courses or studies documenting graduation from secondary school
- A General Education Diploma (GED) or other diploma or graduation document
- Certification prepared by a secondary institution, agency recognized by the US Department of Education, or appropriate government agency, board, etc. confirming completion of secondary school or equivalent
- Grade report prepared by a secondary institution, agency recognized by the US Department of Education, or appropriate government agency, board confirming completion of secondary school or equivalent