Bachelor of Business Administration in Hispanic Marketing
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Hispanic Marketing program is designed with the intention that students acquire the necessary cultural knowledge about Hispanic consumers, to use marketing strategies that allow them to establish more successful campaigns. This program will provide the student with great knowledge and ideas for effective communication and marketing strategies that can be used to reach diverse ethnic groups. It will provide the foundation for using culture as a localization tool, especially within the larger Hispanic markets. The cultural beliefs, values, perceptions, and behaviors shared by this group and a review of the best strategies for establishing better relationships with Hispanic clients are explored.
- Market Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Market Research Consultant
- Market Research Specialist
- Market Researcher
General Admission Requirements
- The applicant must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Applicants who have completed previous college level coursework must provide evidence of a standard high school diploma or its equivalent and an official transcript from the transferring institution (this means a document issued by the institution which includes an official seal, generally with a stamp stating “official transcript”).
- If the applicant is enrolling in a bilingual program, before enrolling in any course, the applicant may be required to take a language proficiency assessment. Please refer to the AGMU Placement Protocol and the Transfer Credit Policy.
- Applicants that do not meet one or more of the above-mentioned requirements can apply for admission. They will be interviewed by the Campus Director or his designated representative). The Director or his authorized representative will determine if the applicant can be admitted. Additional requirements may apply to specific academic programs including but not limited.
Every applicant to the AGMU can demonstrate compliance with the admissions requirements related to prior academic experience and/or achievement by presenting the original of any of the following documents:.
- Evidence of previous credits, courses or studies documenting graduation from secondary school
- A General Education Diploma (GED) or other diploma or graduation document
- Certification prepared by a secondary institution, agency recognized by the US Department of Education, or appropriate government agency, board, etc. confirming completion of secondary school or equivalent
- Grade report prepared by a secondary institution, agency recognized by the US Department of Education, or appropriate government agency, board confirming completion of secondary school or equivalent
- Applicants should present one or more of the original documents to the authorized institutional officer. The officer shall examine the document(s) to corroborate, in his best judgment, that it is original and has no visible alterations. If the applicant cannot leave the original document for his admission record, the officer will make a copy and certify with his initials that it is a copy from the original.